41. Change the following sentences into passive! a. Mrs. Sarah is explaining the lesson in the classroom.

41. Change the following sentences into passive!
a. Mrs. Sarah is explaining the lesson in the classroom.
b. Mr. Santoso announces the interview test result today.
42. Complete the following dialog below with expression of sympathy or Compliment !
: Have you visited Bobby? He got an accidents last week.
:............... I hope he 'll be better soon.
a. Sari
Dwi
b. Sarah
Jasmine
Sarah
: Jasmine. This is dress for you. I made it by myself.
: .......... You are really a talented tailor.
: I'm glad you like it
43. Fill in the blank clause with relative [ who, whom, whose, which and where }
a. The couple............ I invited to dinner at my home were hours late.
b. Anisa is married to a man......... father is the minister of the economy.
44. Complete with degree comparison !
a. Learning English is ........ than math [ easy ]
b. Jasmine is the ............ boy in the class. [ diligent}

Jawaban

  1. Passive sentences: a. The lesson is being explained in the classroom by Mrs. Sarah. b. The interview test result is being announced today by Mr. Santoso.

  2. Dialog with expression of sympathy or compliment: Sari: Have you visited Bobby? He got an accident last week. Jasmine: Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope he'll be better soon.

  3. Relative clause: a. The couple whom I invited to dinner at my home were hours late. b. Anisa is married to a man whose father is the minister of the economy.

  4. Degree comparison: a. Learning English is easier than math. b. Jasmine is the most diligent boy in the class.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url