Fill in the blank spaces using correct verb of future tense! 1. A: You (open) the door for me, please? B: Yes, certainly.

Fill in the blank spaces using correct verb of future tense!1. A: You (open) the door for me, please?
B: Yes, certainly.
2. A: Did you remember to book seats?
B: Oh no, I forgot. I (telephone) for them now.
3. I’ve hired a typewriter and I (learn) to type.
4. “You (read) this passage aloud, please,” said the examiner.
5. You (eat) any more of this, or shall I tell the waiter to take it away?
6. You aren’t wearing your climbing boots. You (not climb) the mountain with the
others?
7. “You (listen) to me!” said his mother angrily.
8. A: You (put) my car away from me, please?
B: Yes, certainly.
9. A: You (have) another cup of coffee?
B: No, thank you
10. I’ve just enrolled at the local technical college. I (attend) pottery classes next winter.
11. There’s the phone again. Take no notice. ~
You (not answer) it?
12. You (come) and see me after the class? I want to discuss your work with you.
13. I see that you have ordered the Guardian. You really (read) it?
14. You (finish) this book or shall I take it back to the library?
15. A: My brother has just returned from America.
B: Oh good, we (ask) him to our next party.
16. Why did you buy all these eggs? You (make) an enormous omelette?
17. Do you see that car? They (raffle) it for charity.
18. A: Will you lend me your season ticket?
B: No, I (not lend) it to you. It is against the law.
19. A: You (do) the washing-up tonight?
B: No, I think it can wait till tomorrow.
20. A: I am looking for my easel.
B: You (paint) someone’s portrait?
21. A: What time does the train go?
B: It (leave) platform four at 3 o’clock
22. We (meet) in the manager’s office at 1 p.m. on Tuesday to discuss the new
situation
23. A: What are your plans for next year?
B: I (go) to travel around the world.
24. The conference (start) on Monday and lasts three days.
25. I don’t think humans (leave) on other planets. It’s impossible.
26. That suitcase looks really heavy. I (help) you carry it.
27. A: Please don’t tell anyone.
B: Don’t worry. I (say) a word.
28. We’ve been to the travel agents and we’ve decided we (visit) Paris next month.
29. William (win) the race. He’s 500m ahead of the others and there’s only one lap
to go.
30. A: Look at those clouds.
B: Yes, it (rain)

Jawaban 1. A: You will open the door for me, please?B: Yes, certainly.2. A: Did you remember to book seats?B: Oh no, I forgot. I will telephone for them now.3. I’ve hired a typewriter and I will learn to type.4. “You will read this passage aloud, please,” said the examiner.5. You will eat any more of this, or shall I tell the waiter to take it away?6. You aren’t wearing your climbing boots. Will you not climb the mountain with the others?7. “You will listen to me!” said his mother angrily.8. A: Will you put my car away for me, please?B: Yes, certainly.9. A: Will you have another cup of coffee?B: No, thank you.10. I’ve just enrolled at the local technical college. I will attend pottery classes next winter.11. There’s the phone again. Take no notice. ~You will not answer it?12. Will you come and see me after the class? I want to discuss your work with you.13. I see that you have ordered the Guardian. You really will read it?14. Will you finish this book or shall I take it back to the library?15. A: My brother has just returned from America.B: Oh good, we will ask him to our next party.16. Why did you buy all these eggs? Will you make an enormous omelette?17. Do you see that car? They will raffle it for charity.18. A: Will you lend me your season ticket?B: No, I will not lend it to you. It is against the law.19. A: Will you do the washing-up tonight?B: No, I think it can wait till tomorrow.20. A: I am looking for my easel.B: Will you paint someone’s portrait?21. A: What time does the train go?B: It will leave platform four at 3 o’clock.22. We will meet in the manager’s office at 1 p.m. on Tuesday to discuss the new situation.23. A: What are your plans for next year?B: I will go to travel around the world.24. The conference will start on Monday and last three days.25. I don’t think humans will leave on other planets. It’s impossible.26. That suitcase looks really heavy. I will help you carry it.27. A: Please don’t tell anyone.B: Don’t worry. I won't say a word.28. We’ve been to the travel agents and we’ve decided we will visit Paris next month.29. William will win the race. He’s 500m ahead of the others and there’s only one lap to go.30. A: Look at those clouds.B: Yes, it will rain.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url